I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Is it too early to talk about Easter?



It's never too early to get out the Easter Egg Paints  


And paint a few Easter Eggs. 





I paint Duck eggs, they drop them willy nilly all around our pond.  We also supplement our chicken feed with Abalone shells.  Eggs are not as fragile.






Maybe throw in a few golden eggs, antiqued to make them more interesting.






Place them into a bowl, hang them into a few forced blossoms branches or hide them under a cloche, on a bed of fresh moss.






 And if you have a little extra time why not gild a few eggs.  I will show you how
here and my goose that laid the golden egg here





Paint with a lot of different colors and don't forget the important white.





They don't have to be Faberge eggs, just begin and have a lot of fun.





And with hand made chocolate leaves.

Gina




10 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Ils sont magnifiques ces oeufs de Pâques. J'adore cette avalanche de couleurs.

    Gros bisous 🌼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Martinealison, I am so pleased that you like my Easter Eggs. I love the way you describe them: 'an avalanche of color. I hope that you are enjoying all of your snow. Sendsome this way, please.
      Gros Bisous

      Delete
  2. Your post has just reminded me of just how close Easter is Gina - your eggs are all so colourful and each one a little work of art in its own right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rosemary,
      It is so cold here that I needed a little shock of color to warm us up. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've always loved your painted eggs Gina. I will be back in time for the Easter celebration - maybe even have time to paint!
    Love and hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary, You are going to have so much fun on your upcoming trip. I hope that we will see lots of pictures. Have fun and be safe.

      Delete
  4. Dear Gina,

    Your posts are always so full of exceptional, bright and beautiful colours. Between you and Mother Nature, there is a lot of innate talent in your neck of the woods!

    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Poppy:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Poppy,
      I was so happy to see your latest post. It is still very wintry and cold where I live. Seeing Spring on your beautiful island is what I look forward to every year.

      Delete
  5. Dear Gina,
    it was a surprise to see your beautiful Easter eggs, so lovingly painted, as I had not even thought about Easter.
    I had to check the calendar for this year's dates and found it not to be so far off. How glad I am to have your
    wonderful blog to enjoy and also to remind me which season I am in...............
    Warmest greetings, Sieglinde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sieglinde,
      Thank you for sending signs of Spring to me. Your garden is beginning to look like Spring is just around the corner. It will be a while before we see any signs of new growth. So I appreciate receiving your beautiful photographs.

      Delete